Monday, May 31, 2010

New pieces to add to my collection

At the present time I am stuck living at home with  my parents until I can afford an apartment of my own. Although I lived on my own in college I didn't have a real sense of my personal style and just picked up things (and was given things) that worked okay for the time being. Working at a very nice furniture store, I have been given the opportunity to purchase things at a HUGE discount. Now, I will not always be at the furniture store so I need to take advantage of this while I can. I've had my eye on one sofa in particular for a while now but haven't quite gotten up the nerve to drop the cash on it, especially since I will still be storing it in the warehouse. I did however decide to purchase a few pieces from Gus Modern, one of my favorite lines we carry. I selected the drake table in zebrano,
Two pawn stools in zebrano,
and this great clear acrylic wine rack!
Buying these pieces just makes me want to move out so badly!

1 comment:

  1. Love it. I can already envision your future apartment -- so modern.

    ReplyDelete