Monday, January 3, 2011

Spray Painting

I finally found the perfect lamp bases a few nights ago. I have been searching for two that match... impossible! I finally found two that were petite and very similar so I bought them for a few dollars at Goodwill. I also have accumulated a few candle stick holders I wanted to spray paint. I found the best selection and great prices on spray paint at Fred Meyers! Krylon was on sale for $2.99! I found two cool colors took my supplies out and began working. This is my first spray paint project and sure enough I ended up with drips. I just searched for how to fix spray paint drips and found that lightly sanding the area and then reapplying a light coat of spray paint will do the trick. Here your will find ten good tips for spray painting furniture. Stay tuned for the finished product!

Via.

No comments:

Post a Comment