Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jonathan Adler

I have always adored Jonathan Adler. I love his style, humor, use of bright colors and fun patterns. Let me show you all the great things I found today! Warning there are lots of pictures!

Queen Anne Mirror


 Ropes Reverse Wallpaper
Zig Zag Throw
Green Southampton Pillow





Turquoise Palm Beach Pillow

Positano Diamonds Pillow
*STEAL-  on sale for $39
It even has feather and down in it, which is a must for pillows, I've learned the hard way.

Capri Bottle Lamp


Enamel Curve Frame

 Lacquer Hexagon Tray
Channing Desk





Lacquer Cubes


Lacquered Bath Accessories! To die for! 


I think I would be in so serious trouble if this store was a bit more affordable for my budget. I would buy two of everything! PS I think I am obsessed with all shades blue and lacquer! Why is it I am always drawn to that color?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment