Friday, April 8, 2011

Look what I stumbled upon

I just found a few really cool websites. First if you haven't heard of stumbleupon.com you must go to it as soon as you are done reading this post. You simply enter in your interests and it finds websites, blogs and videos that may be of interest to you. You can then thumb up or down the finds just like Pandora. The second page it took me to was craftgawker.com which has some seriously cool ideas and projects. Whats even better is the multiple "Gawker" sites: dwellinggawker.com (I really fell in love with this one), foodgawker.com and weddinggawker.com. They all have amazing photos ( I think thats why I love them so much!)



 Photo from dwellinggaker.com originally from handmadecharlotte.com

I had the hardest time choosing a photo to share from dwellinggawker because the designs are so incredible and so my taste! It's rare to find a site that is everything you love!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment