Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bringing the Outdoors in

I am in love with the natural look of branches and blossoms being displayed in the home. Although they have flowers on them, they are much different than your traditional lilies or roses from the store. These beauties look perfect in fun translucent vases and containers. Nature is constantly a source of inspiration for me and I want to bring that look indoors. Now time for the lovely photos.







Photos from Pinterest.

Now that I am inspired, I need to locate some cherry blossoms or other branches to display in my home. Where can I get these though? Is it okay to take them from your neighbors yard or nearby park? Just kidding I know I can't do that... On a side note, 2012 marks the 100 year anniversary of Japan's gift to Washington DC of 3,000 cherry trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment