Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Recipe Review: Spinach and Artichoke Dip

Tonight I hosted a Stella and Dot trunk show! If you haven't heard of it, check it out! Its a really cool collection of Jewelry. There are so many things I have been eyeing after looking through the catalog but I think I have figured out the pieces I am going to purchase.

I love the simple delicate chains giving the layered look. I can't decide if I want gold or silver.

The Vitality Necklace (lower necklace)
This is another sleek and simple necklace that could go with lots of things!

I'm loving the wrap look lately and this looks really cute layered with other bracelets. 



Love Love Love these!!!!



Trust me, I love many other things but a girls gotta have a budget!


Anyways, when I had my friends over I decided to have wine, chips, salsa, guacamole and spinach and artichoke dip. I found this great recipe that is a copy cat of Applebees spinach and artichoke dip on Budget Savvy Diva.



I have to say, it turned out pretty amazing! Everyone loved it! Definitely saving this in my recipe book. Have you tried any good recipes recently? 




2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting that you hosted a Stella & Dot trunk show! Isn't the jewelry fabulous?! Did you end up picking up the pieces above?

    This recipe looks delicious. Might need to check it out.

    Thanks for the iphone app suggestions. Of course, I'll be getting instagram asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I definitely love the jewelry!I am getting the pieces above!

    You should definitely try the recipe it was really good!

    You're welcome, enjoy the iphone!

    ReplyDelete