Saturday, February 2, 2013

DIY pen and pencil holder


I have a super quick and easy DIY for you guys! I have to thank Michaela from Michaela Noelle Designs for the inspiration! She has the cutest DIYs, designs and photography! First find a mason jar or an empty and clean glass jar, I used an old alfredo sauce jar. Then purchase some washi tape or glitter tape at the craft store. I found this kind for 99 cents each at Michaels before Christmas!
SONY DSC
SONY DSC
First I tried applying the glitter tape just to the top. Then I decided it needed a little something else so I added another strip down towards the bottom. The tape was very sticky and I didn’t have any problems with it staying on the glass.
SONY DSC
Very quick, easy and cute! You could also use it for your makeup brushes!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the touch of gold. Thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Of course I had to give a shout out to you!

    ReplyDelete