Monday, March 25, 2013

Colorful and fun pillows



I just discovered the most adorable pillow line! I couldn't even get past the home page without falling in love with all the cute and vibrant prints! A good pillow, can be hard to find! The pillows and fabric by the yard are available through Caitlin Wilson Textiles. They are offering 15% off until March 26th by entering the code SPRING15. By the way, I was not paid to endorse this products, I just really love them!

slideshow1slideshow2 (1)slideshow3slideshow4slideshow5slideshow6

Which pillow is your favorite? I could never pick but I would love to hear your opinions.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pillows in the center/horizontal picture! I've been trying to think of a way to spruce up our living room for spring (without spending a lot of $$$) and throw pillows would be the perfect way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throw pillows are my favorite way to change a space/incorporate colors in expensively. After you have some good pillows you can just get pillow covers and change them out whenever the mood strikes!

    ReplyDelete