Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dogs and Design



I love dogs and I love design. Why not combine the two? There are some amazing spaces with adorable pets in them. I began my search a long time ago to gather these photos.It proved more challenging than I expected. I thought I would be able to find great design shots with adorable pups in them. It’s not as easy as you would think. I am here today to share with you some fabulous spaces with dogs in them.


The Sweet Season
milo
A Cup of Mai

Design Sponge

Country Living

Desire to Inspire

dog on couch
Completely Coastal

The Design Files


Design Sponge

If you have never looked on pinterest at cute dogs, you must do so now! There are some of the funniest and cutest pictures. I’m warning you though, you will be sucked in. Here are some of the cute pin’s I have found!

No comments:

Post a Comment