Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Gold Love


Let me first start this post by openly admitting, that I started this post over a year ago. How did I never finish it? I don’t know. I often get all these ideas, start them and get distracted and forget to finish them. But, I will admit that my idea for a Gold Love post, inspired me to start a series of blogs on colors! I am going to be posting photos to admire of great spaces using a particular color. Be sure to keep checking back for those posts.
Is it just me or have you guys been loving gold too? I have been loving it for quite awhile and have built quite a collection of photos on Pinterest. What would I do without Pinterest? Check out my pins and follow to keep up on the latest things I’m loving!








goldpolka_grande

GOLD LIPS
Made by Girl- can’t believe this print is only $29!



If you are able to afford it, head to your local TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Ross, Home Goods or Target. You would be surprised at how much gold you can find for a reasonable price! Check out these great gold bowls from Nate Berkus for Target. They are $7.99 and $14.99! I can deal with that.
f444e039600bd236179875f2cb3a9986
Target

Want to add some gold into your home but can’t go out and splurge on these luxe items? Stay tuned for a future post on how to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment