Thursday, October 10, 2013

Decorating Pumpkins


I don’t know about you but I do not enjoy carving pumpkins. I mean who really wants to deal with that cold, gooey mess? Not me. I found some inspiration for decorating my pumpkins this year without having to carve them!
Studded pumpkins

Small Shop Studio
6 Beautifully-Decorated White Pumpkins for Your Thanksgiving Table
PaperLili

Washi Tape Pumpkins

I Heart Nap Time   
12 Great Ways to Decorate With Pumpkins
 Babble
Chevron pumpkins

My Sweet Savannah
Spots and Dots

Brown Eyed Girly Girl

Don't carve your pumpkins this year, paint them with beautiful henna designs! - ThinkCrafts.com
Think Crafts

Monogram pumpkin

The Butlers

Glitter Pumpkins-this is actually epsom salt!

Davis Day By Day

Now I will have to figure out how I am going to decorate my pumpkins without carving them!

No comments:

Post a Comment