Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Summer, where have you gone?

 

 

It’s October 1st and I think fall has officially arrived. The leaves are changing and the air is crisp in the morning and evenings. I set out to work this morning in capri’s and sandals and quickly realized it’s time to take these out of my wardrobe as it is just too chilly. I had the most amazing summer playing in the sun and I am just not ready for it to end! I never am ready for fall and winter to come but this year I am really bummed. All summer we spent on the boat with friends and family visiting beautiful places (when I wasn’t working). I am truly lucky to have spent it doing such fun things with the ones I love. What in the world are we going to do all winter?

PicMonkey Collage

PicMonkey Collage

That’s just a few of my many photos of fun on the boat!

 

SONY DSC

I took this photo last fall before I could have even dreamed of having a boat. Come summer time and the MR has bought a boat and we were on this water!

 

Luckily for me I am getting a much deserved break from work and headed on a Caribbean cruise! Ah to be basking in the warm sun and taking a dip in warm water. I just can’t wait! The best thing about a cruise? No phone or email access! Here is a photo from my last cruise 5 years ago! I can’t believe it has been that long since I have cruised!

cruise

 

Be optimistic and enjoy all seasons of the year! Yes, even the rainy season in Portland!

No comments:

Post a Comment